Ultrasound Cavitation is a medically applied non-invasive treatment which attacks localized fat and cellulite through the application of ultrasound.
The ultrasound emission on the outer surface of the skin produces pressure changes in the interstitial fluid of the adipose tissue, generating microbubbles (cavities) which first implode and then burst out. This overpressure destroys fat cells. The fat content of these cells or triglycerides are fragmented in diglycerides that are naturally eliminated through the urinary and lymphatic systems.
- It is a painless and safe treatment
- It does not require surgery
- Visible results in the first weeks of treatment
- It is very useful for the treatment of superficial fat and localized fat accumulations
Each session of Ultrasound Cavitation lasts between 30 and 45 minutes, depending on the extension of the area to be treated. It is applied directly on the skin, where a conductive gel is previously applied.
Once the application of Ultrasound Cavitation is completed, it is advisable to perform an intense drainage by means of Pressure Therapy or Endermologie, for at least 10 or 15 minutes.
The ideal number of sessions is between 8 and 12, and the sessions are performed once a week or once every 15 days.
- Visible results from the first sessions
- Progressive improvement in the quality of orange-peel skin
- Some days after the first session, the reduction of fat accumulation volume becomes apparent